Sunday, March 25, 2012

General Relativity and the Einstein equations

I just feel i got promoted from inertial from to accelerated frame.. My research on special relativity have made way to the realm of general relativity. I now feel that, my answers to some unsolved questions of special relativity lie in general relativity and electromagnetism. As soon as i realised this, i was in search for a perfect mathematical fundamental book about general relativity. Popular science books have stopped being sweet for me, they no longer kindle my passion they now frustrate me! yeah they do.. you know what i am talking about if you what i am talking about !! That is when i found this book, i had my hand always layed on a book of James B. Hartle known as "Gravity: An Introduction to General relativity". but some how ended up with this book. Gonna start reading this very moment. Well, the prize on Amazon, Flipkart, Rediff, what-not.. were never less than 6 Thousand Indian Rupees. well that was upsetting. but thanks to EBOOKEE as usual ! here you find the link  DOWNLOAD [click on the capitalized download] to a free ebook. If you are flexible to read it from a softcopy like me, you will appreciate the benefits of internet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment